COVID-19 is slowly becoming the new norm, and many believe that it will impact our lives and the way we approach work for good. It is time to switch our focus from short-term fixes that will “hold us over” to long-term solutions which can provide you and your employees with both safety and continuous growth in even the worst of times.
The European Agency for Safety and Health at Work has compiled an extensive set of information and preventative advice for workplaces, but new rules and regulations are coming into place on an almost daily basis. McKinsey set out three rules for manufacturing companies to follow, which will enable companies to cope with the changes:
- Protect the workforce
- Manage risks to ensure business continuity
- Drive productivity at a distance
Here is a quick glimpse of how the Accruent Portfolio can enable you to follow these simple rules and not only get through COVID-19 but also achieve business success while keeping your employees safe.
Unlock Engineering Document Management with Meridian
Accruent’s Meridian solution offers a comprehensive, CAD-software agnostic solution for engineering drawing management where users can easily store, manage, render, and visualize both 2D and 3D content from any major CAD system.
Organizations can keep their master data up to date while organizing their change processes in isolated work areas using workflows and data validation. They can also provide a full audit trail for regulatory compliance.
Users can manage Microsoft Office documents, PDFs, scanned images and hybrid files, allowing Meridian to be the ultimate repository for consolidating all legacy and project-related engineering information
Benefits and Features
By pivoting to Meridian, users are empowered to:
- Use cloud solutions unbound to any network and from any location on a variety of devices
- Adopt fast deployment and services more quickly than on-premise solutions
- Scale up and down, allowing organizations to use operation budgets versus making significant capital investments
- Maintain simpler and faster upgrade cycles to ensure access to the most recent version of an application
- Ensures 24/7 human monitoring and fortified data centers with secure, public cloud infrastructure
- Speed up development processes on building new functionality
- Increase reliability and availability of our solution
- Extract more intelligence from the data to help set product roadmaps
Consolidate Enterprise Asset Management with Maintenance Connection
Accruent’s enterprise asset management software Maintenance Connection provides organizations with the ability to plan, execute and report on the maintenance efforts throughout the entirety of an asset’s lifecycle, from initial procurement to final decommissioning.
Maintenance Connection combines the foundations of a traditional CMMS software with the enterprise-ready scalability of an EAM software to help digitize your asset management strategies.
Benefits and Features
By pivoting to Maintenance Connection, users are empowered to:
- Increase cleaning scheduling from monthly to daily
- Improve cleaning procedures to be COVID-19 compliant
- Highlight assets that are “high traffic” so engineers can try to avoid them and only carry out cleaning after hours
- Create alerts to let people know when an asset is in a high traffic area
- Stagger work orders to avoid overcrowded locations
- Use mobile MC Express to avoid sharing devices/kiosks, which could present a health risk
- Collaborate on a project remotely with multiple users
- Add any necessary health procedures as tasks within the work orders
- Use Talk-to-Text to avoid typing and avoid potential risk