Stratus’ solutions enable rapid deployment of always-on infrastructures, from enterprise servers to clouds, without any changes to your applications. Our products – software and platforms – combined with our people and services enable us to prevent downtime before it occurs and ensure uninterrupted 24 x 7 x 365 performance of essential business operations.
Software Defines Availability
Stratus ® everRun ® is an enterprise software FT product of Software Defined Availability solution that realizes a fault-tolerant (hereinafter referred to as FT) system with two PC servers. With everRun’s simplicity, robustness and flexibility, everRun eliminates all existing application modifications and complicated installations and realizes simple operation management similar to a single system.
everRun Enterprise and everRun Express Comparison
Availability is a term associated with the measurement of an application’s uptime or downtime and is defined as the percentage of time in a given time span (for instance, a year) that your applications are operational and accessible to users.
- everRun Enterprise provides 99.999+% of uptime when run in continuous availability mode (between 5 minutes and 31 seconds of downtime per year) and 99.99% of uptime when run in high availability mode (52 minutes of downtime per year).
- everRun Express provides 99.99% of uptime because it runs only in high availability mode.
Availability out of the box
“FtServer ® ” is a non-stop type (fault tolerant) server that realizes continuous operation of the system 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. It does not require any special setting, complicated construction work, or application renovation at all, and realizes ease of use and simple operation similar to single server.
- ftServer 2 Series: Affordability for stable, fixed standalone applications.
- ftServer 4 Series: Versatility for rapidly growing/evolving applications.
- ftServer 6 Series: High performance for transaction- intensive database applications